Monday 23 May 2011

Dropped Stitches

Only just the other week did I finally manage to finish these next pair of knitted hand warmers- complete with the button detail.
I think they look so cute and they are perfect for those brisk mornings, where perhaps you may have accidentally slept in, needing to get hold of several people at once whilst feeding a raging tea addiction at around 7:00am. These allow you to do both, without the added hassle of constantly removing gloves if your phone happens to be a touch screen. I expect you are all far more organised than I am in the morning, however, this pretty much epitomises it for me :)

I am on a knit spree at the moment, with a third project underway since finishing a hat which I'm really not so sure about. I shall post an update shortly for you to see the finished result.
I am off again for the coming bankholiday weekend and will be taking the beginnings of my very first knitted jumper with me for an evening camping under the stars, in one of my very favourite places, Sennen, Cornwall.
Although, with a bottle of Cherry Brandy packed for the trip, Im not convinced it will be an overly productive session on the knit front. I can all too easily imagine returning with a sorry looking bundle of dropped stitches.
 Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment